House for Sale
When Only the Sanctuary's Best will do
Property ID 1969120This meticulously renovated spacious family residence is in a league of its own. You know you've bought the best when the original and current owner was Mirvacs construction director.
Sitting on over 859sqm this home is on the largest block in the Sanctuary Gardens. A resort within a resort is the way the owners describe the joy of their home. Since owning this home the owners have updated both bathrooms, installed plantation shutters, redesigned and installed a new kitchen with 50mm Caesar stone bench tops and created the ideal outdoor entertainers dream.
If this haven isn't enough then explore the rest of the complex that includes 2 swimming pools, basketball court, tennis court and club house.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, the master boasting 2 walk in robes, ensuite and balcony
- 2 brand new Davine Bathrooms, both with rain showers and 30mm Caesar stone vanities
- 4 year young island bench designer kitchen with 50mm waterfall and Caesar stone bench tops, water filter tap, gas cooking, 760mm pyrolytic self cleaning oven, dual dish washer drawers, soft-closing drawers and dual USB charging power points
- Porcelain tiled informal and formal living and dining areas with gas bayonet points
- additional downstairs study area and powder room
- 859sqm of pure bliss and privacy
- Rain sensor automatic self closing 45sqm (approx.) Vergola covered entertainers dream with Signature outdoor Jacuzzi, stainless steel BBQ, Wood Fired Pizza/Smoker Oven and bar fridge, hard wired sound system, fans, plantation shutters.
- Additional open deck area flowing onto your manicure garden, grassed area and secure back yard.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, LED enabled dimmable lighting and high speed Cad 5 wiring throughout, Bosch Alarm and 2 double linen presses.
- Acoustic glass on all frontage windows, crime safe custom built front door screen with colour screen video intercom and quick response back to base security system
- Automatic garden sprinklers and pop up lawn sprinkler system with rain sensors
- Double remote garage with internal entrance. Additional room for 3 more cars off street parking
Location Location Location:
- Bus 587 to Hornsby via Normanhurst station at the door
- Bus 586 to Pennant Hills via Thornleigh Station at the door
- 1.2km walk to Thornleigh Train Station
- 550m to Thornleigh West Public School and Oakleigh Oval
- 650m to Ruddock Park, Playground and Dog Park
- 800m to Westleigh Village Shopping Centre, Daycare & Medical facilities
- You are part of the Sanctuary Gardens complex but separate
- Only a short drive to Schools including Barker College, Abbotsleigh, Normanhurst Boys, Loretto, St Leos and Knox Grammar
For further Information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.