House for Auction
Stunning Architecturally Designed Family Home with Endless Entertaining Opportunities
Property ID 1989983If you're dreaming of relaxed resort-style living you are sure to fall in love with this gorgeous split-level family home built by a multi award winning master builder. Nestled on a leafy block and boasting multiple living spaces both indoors and out, this picturesque home effortlessly combines day-to-day family living with an entertainer's paradise.
Large walls of glass allow natural light to flood the home while high ceilings and recycled hardwood floors create an environment that is bright and welcoming. Complete with four bedrooms, home office and three bathrooms, there is ample space for everyone in the family while three living spaces offer room to spread out and relax.
In a nutshell:
- Four good-sized bedrooms with the flexibility to convert the home office into a fifth bedroom
- Luxurious master suite with a walk-in robe, ensuite and private deck overlooking pool and valley
- A separate dining and living space flows out to the large upper-deck where you can entertain any time of the day or night overlooking your pool and the valley
- Entertainer's kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, a large island with waterfall edges and quality appliances
- New pool with mosaic tile and wet-edge detailing, plus new plant equipment and solar heating allowing that extended swimming season
- Multiple living areas along with a separate teenage retreat or rumpus room
- Year-round comfort with ducted heating and cooling, fully-insulated and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access to the garage for added convenience
- Commercial grade windows, doors and glazing throughout with no-maintenance cladding
- Extension is full custom made structural steel allowing removal of all walls without impact on the roof structure. This allows the owner to re-create their own floor plan
- All new sewer, plumbing and drainage systems
All this is set in an unbeatable location:
- Gorgeous tree-lined street with no neighbours to the rear of the property
- Across the road from a fenced park with a playground for the kids
- Conveniently located just metres from the local bus stop to Hornsby via Normanhurst Train Station
- Within easy reach of a host of high schools including Barker College, St Leos, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Abbotsleigh & Knox Grammar
- Turramurra High School Catchment and only 1km to Normanhurst West Public School
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station and Hornsby Westfield and entertainment precinct
AUCTION: Saturday 24th November. Registration from 12pm.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.