House for Sale
Large Level Land - Walk to Rail - Sparkling Pool
Property ID 1978910Private and secure, this oversize parcel of land provides a magnificent opportunity for families to set down roots in the delightful suburb of Cherrybrook. Easy rear gate access provides a short safe walk to Cherrybrook Primary School without crossing a road. A range of express bus services are right at your doorstep also, with the added benefit of the new metro rail just a short walk away.
You will be delighted by this 4 bedroom brick home that sits centrally on the block giving a great yard space front and rear of the home. Located between shops and schools, parks and sporting facilities, Castle Hill CBD is also moments away in by car or bus.
The home features a spacious living area with beautiful parquetry flooring and a sunny North East backyard with a sparkling swimming pool, move in and enjoy with no further work to do.
In a nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Upstairs Master bedroom bathed with natural light has ensuite, walk in wardrobe, split system air conditioning and balcony with district views
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Kitchen lit up with skylights leads to formal dining area with air conditioning
- Spacious living area with beautiful parquetry flooring and a sunny North East backyard with a sparkling swimming pool
- Newly landscaped gardens and refreshed roof
- Spacious double carport with workshop
- Separate laundry room
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Land area approx. 895sqm
Location, Location, Location
- Bus interchange at doorstep with services to the City, Macquarie, Pennant Hills and Castle Hill
- Approx. 250m to Cherrybrook Public School
- Approx. 6 minute drive to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
- Approx. 5 minute drive to new Cherrybrook Metro Train Station
- Approx. 3 minutes to Edward Bennett Oval and West Pennant Hills Sports Club
- In the Cherrybrook Public School and Pennant Hills High School catchment
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Andrew Craufird on 0417 416 205.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.